Thursday, August 18, 2011

Beginning

Well, this is my first blog post here. I used to have a crafty blog, but wasn't using it and shut it down. Maybe it had something to do with new babies and figuring out how to take care of them. I've never really quit crafting but it certainly took a down swing. I'm now pregnant with number 4 and finding myself in a flurry of crafting. Maybe it's the nesting instinct, I'm not sure.  I've found my rhythm with 3 kids and I'm sure it'll take a little time after this one arrives to get back into it, but I think having this blog will help encourage me. I tend to be a night owl, so my personal crafting comes in at night after the kids are in bed. It's awfully hard to do sewing or anything involving sharp objects with an almost 2 yr old who will always grab said sharp object first. 

I always have lots of WIP, some of which have been there for months. Currently working are a blue cotton crocheted wrap for me.  I have a couple of toddler dresses cut out that just need to be sewn up. A couple of matching pillow case dresses for oldest daughter & cousin. I made several covered crates & boxes a few weeks back for nice looking organization. I have since come across a couple more boxes I want to cover and some fabric that's been sitting in the stash for a while waiting  for a purpose.  That's just for starters. I'll get some pictures up soon and I'll be posting links to blog inspirations regularly.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment