Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Crochet star blanket tutorial


A dear friend of mine wants to learn the star blanket pattern. Bonus, I've been wanting to learn this one too.  She printed out the free pattern from Bernat.com and I brought it home to work on. It's a beautiful and simple pattern.  Once you figure out the pattern it's easy and one you can work on while watching tv.
I found some nice mohair, baby weight yarn in my stash and had enough blue and white for this pattern.  This is a pretty flexible pattern.  Since you are doing rounds until it reaches the appropriate size, you really could use any yarn you like and it should work fine.


This is my very first video tutorial and I was reading the pattern for the first time while doing this video.  Give me some feedback, let me know how I did and if you would be interested in any more.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. you will be excited to know , you have just taught your first student from your teaching video. I have a few rows started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Serena, my name is Sabrina Sun, You might know from cake's by sabrina or Havoc Mayhem Creations. I have a youtube channel and while checking out the status of my own videos, I came across, Sherry H. Turner channel this personal had uploaded my videos without asking and notice she had did the same to you. I am just notify you to let you know about the person acts. So you can make your compliants about her copyrights to youtube. Happy Crochet! Sabrina Sun.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HUSZlUIksKtPQjNxdugHA

    ReplyDelete